This program discusses why an evacuation of a workplace may need to occur, and what to do in the event of an emergency. Combine this program and your site evacuation map for a fantastic training package on evacuation procedures. This emergency and evacuation training program includes:
• Various reasons why an evacuation may need to occur
• The importance of Site Emergency Evacuation Plans
• Responsibilities assigned to wardens, incident controller, fire fighting teams and first aiders
• What to do in the event of an emergency
• What new employees who start in a new workplace need to be informed of
For additional digital leasing and purchase options contact a media consultant at 800-257-5126 (press option 3) or email@example.com.
Length: 5 minutes
Copyright date: ©2013
Prices include public performance rights.
Not available to Home Video, Dealer and Publisher customers.
Manual Handling 2015
Manual Handling for Hospitality
Manual Handling—Toolbox Talks
Mobile Phone Safety—Toolbox Talks
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)...
Risk Management—Toolbox Talks
Safe Driving—Toolbox Talks
Safety Rules—Toolbox Talks
Safety Tips—Toolbox Talks
132 West 31st Street, 16th Floor
New York, NY 10001
P: 800.322.8755 F: 800.678.3633
Sign Up for Special Offers!
© Films Media Group. All rights reserved.